Salary Range £47,250 - £54,000per annum
New Chapter Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher from September 2019 to work with the Headteacher, staff and governors to continue to develop this happy and nurturing primary school.
We are committed to providing children with an excellent education that will both enhance and enrich their lives. We are looking for a talented Deputy Headteacher with the ambition and drive required to join our strong and supportive team as we strive to become an outstanding provider.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has the ability to share, model and demonstrate the key characteristics of effective teaching and learning. Experience of raising standards of teaching, learning and achievement are crucial, along with the ability to motivate and enthuse children and staff to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming school with positive pupils who enjoy learning in a safe environment;
- A strong leadership and pastoral team;
- The opportunity to further improve school performance;
- A supportive and experienced governing body;
- A team of conscientious and enthusiastic staff members, who work together to provide the best education and support for our pupils.
This is a dynamic and exciting role which will bring both challenge and reward.
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 27th March 2019 Interview Day: 3rd April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects everyone involved with the school to share this commitment and we signpost you to our safeguarding policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.