Salary Range £60,000 – £72,100 per annum
New Chapter Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and visionary
Headteacher from September 2019 to take our good school on the next stage of its journey to achieving excellence.
We are committed to providing children with an excellent education that will both enhance and enrich their lives. We are looking for a talented Headteacher with the ambition and drive needed to lead the school to becoming an outstanding provider.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with proven senior leadership experience with the ability to communicate a clear vision which encompasses high aspirations for all. Experience of raising standards of teaching, learning and achievement are crucial, along with the ability to motivate and enthuse children and staff to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming school with positive pupils who enjoy learning in a safe environment
- A strong leadership and pastoral team
- The opportunity to further improve school performance
- A supportive and experienced governing body
- A team of conscientious and enthusiastic staff members, who work together to provide the best education and support for our pupils
The Headteacher will be supported by the Local Governing Body and Milton Keynes Education Trust and the role will bring both challenge and reward.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 28 January 2019 Interview Day: Friday 8 February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects everyone involved with the school to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.