to cover release time across KS1/KS2
New Chapter “is a happy, calm and welcoming place and really lives up to its own motto: Learning, Love and Laughter. Pupils behave well, follow instructions and work hard”. Ofsted December 2016
We are looking to employ an effective practitioner to join our vibrant teaching team. The successful person will be working across both keys stages to release staff for their leadership time, 3 days per week. We have a proven track record of developing teaching staff’s classroom practice and leadership skills.
So if you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, we are looking for an inspiring and highly motivated classroom practitioner with a proven record of good/outstanding teaching. Therefore, if you would like to join our friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working team we look forward to receiving your application.
Ofsted reported that the school provides a well-structured programme of professional training for all staff, which has been effective and motivating. Our staff work well as a team and their morale is high.
All applicants must:
- demonstrate a consistently strong classroom practice;
- be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
- be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
- be forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
- have very good organisation and communication skills;
- be prepared to strive to achieve outstanding practice.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic learners who take pride in their work;
- the support of a friendly and motivated leadership and staff team, who show an uncompromising commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences;
- an evolving curriculum, inspired by children's desire to learn and teachers’ creativity;
- a purposeful and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to strive for excellence;
- the opportunity to play an active part in the school's development; excellent CPD opportunities to further your development as a class teacher and school leader.