Required: January 2018
New Chapter“is a happy, calm and welcoming place and really lives up to its own motto: Learning, Love and Laughter. Pupils behave well, follow instructions and work hard”. Ofsted December 2016
We are looking for an inspirational and motivated teacher to support our journey towards excellence but now wants to develop their own leadership skills. This post is aimed at staff who aspire to extend their current knowledge, practices and experiences, in order to prepare for headship and senior positions. The focus of this post is to monitor and improve teaching standards across the school i.e. leading on coaching, the use of Iris (videoing of lessons and self-reflection) developing NQTs and new staff. The successful candidate will also work with the curriculum subject leaders to ensure the continued improvement of pupil outcomes.
All applicants must:
- demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
- be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
- be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
- be forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
- have very good organisation and communication skills;
- be prepared to strive to achieve outstanding practice.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic learners who take pride in their work;
- the support of a friendly and motivated leadership and staff team, who show an uncompromising commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences;
- an evolving curriculum, inspired by children's desire to learn and teachers’ creativity;
- a purposeful and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to strive for excellence;
- the opportunity to play an active part in the school's development; excellent CPD opportunities to further your development as a class teacher and school leader.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
New Chapter Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced DBS clearance.
Salary: MKET’s Leading Practitioners Pay Scale £34,500 - £41,250
Contract Type: Full Time/Permanent
Closing Date: 3 November 2017
Interview Date: TBC