Required: from January 2020
on a fixed term contract until 31 July 2021
New Chapter “is a happy, calm and welcoming place and really lives up to its own motto: Learning, Love and Laughter. Good relationships have been established between staff and pupils. Pupils behave well, follow instructions and work hard”. Ofsted December 2016
We are looking to appoint a Pastoral Support Assistant to join our hard working and friendly team, on a fixed term contract until July 2021.
We are looking for people who:
- are dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- have experience of supporting children with high needs and evidence of the outcome of this support;
- have a secure knowledge of child development;
- are able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
- can be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
- are forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
- have good organisational and communication skills;
- have first aid experience/qualification;
- have GCSE English and Maths C.
We can offer you:
- the support of a friendly and motivated leadership and staff team, who show an uncompromising commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences;
- an evolving curriculum, inspired by children's desire to learn and teachers’ creativity;
- a purposeful and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to strive for excellence;
- the opportunity to play an active part in the school's development;
- excellent CPD opportunities to further your development;
- enthusiastic learners who want to learn.
New Chapter Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts require an Enhanced DBS clearance.
Salary: MKET Pay Range, £16,612 - £19,083
Hours: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Contract Term: Fixed Term from January 2020 until July 2021
Closing Date: 9.00am on Friday 13 December 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 16 December 2019