Our Play Leaders Team 2016 - 2017
New Chapter School is pleased to announce the children who have been chosen to be the Play leaders for 2016/2017.
31 students from Years 5 and 6 have been appointed after being chosen by class teachers and fellow students to represent them to support the provision of exciting and inclusive activities at break and lunchtimes, throughout the year.
As part of their role, the Play Leaders will be working with Mr Steel and Mr Wardell to learn and develop life skills such as teamwork, leadership, communication, collaborative learning and problem solving. We wish all the Play Leaders the best of luck for the year ahead!
New Chapter’s playground code
- Always treat other pupils the way you would like to be treated;
- Never hurt anyone else by what you say or do;
- Stay out of the school building unless you need to use the toilet / medical room or are attending a lunchtime club;
- Try to sort problems out by talking. If you can't, tell an adult;
- Chasing games and rough play are not allowed;
- Walk quietly to and from lessons at the end and start of each break and lunch time;
- Enjoy playtime by trying to find something to do;
- Always try to invite other people to play with you;
- Hands are not for helping; hands are not for hurting.